Robern Menz Products:
The ultimate comfort food made all the more better with Violet Crumble! Recipe by Leah Itsines.
- 1/2 cup butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (or drinking chocolate)
- 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1-2 Violet Crumble bars or Violet Crumble 180g bag
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter on a medium heat. Once all butter has melted, stir in the sugar, cacao and the vanilla essence.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool for five minutes. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in eggs (all parts!) and ensure it has mixed through thoroughly.
- Sift the flour into the bowl along with the baking powder.
- Mix thoroughly, to ensure there are no big clumps of flour. I’d recommend using a whisk here to really mix it through.
- Working quickly, line a small, deep baking dish with baking paper. Pour the mixture into the dish and spread it from edge to edge.
- Crush the Violet Crumble and sprinkle it all over the top.
- Place into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Poking a fork through the middle of the brownie will tell you if its ready! If it comes out clean its ready, if it comes out dirty, leave it for a few more minutes!
- Cut into 12 pieces and enjoy!