Robern Menz Products:
The cookie jar won't remain full for long with these moreish biscuits inside!
125g butter, softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 large egg
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup cocoa powder
100g Violet Crumble Nuggets, roughly chopped
30g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and sugar using an electric mixer until pale and creamy.
- Add the egg and beat until well combined.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder. Stir until combined.
- Add Violet Crumble Nuggets and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and arrange on the lined trays, allowing room for spreading.
- Bake, swapping trays over halfway through cooking, for 10-15 mins or until golden brown.
- Set aside on the trays to cool.